” This part is provided the information about Pallet Recycling. However, if you would like to find the places for recycle your old/used Pallet in your state, click at “SELECT YOUR AREA” category or click “Zip Code” at top menu bar. As well, you can select other materials which you want to recycle them at “SELECT MATERIAL” category. Although, when you would not like to recycle anymore and looking for the other process to manage your old/used material, we provide the link of “Disposal service” and “Donation centers” at “LINK” category. ”
A numbers of wastes in America are growing from 247 million tons of non-hazardous waste in 1990, to 409 million tons in 2001. The increasing number of wastes in each year causes the crisis of pollution. Recycling is the process of transforming used/wasted materials into useful materials which can be used again. In other word, recycling turns materials that would otherwise become waste into valuable resources. Using recycled materials can lower energy costs for manufacturers because recycling is a key to reduce the consumption of raw materials such as land, plants, minerals, and water, etc. so using materials more than once which means we conserve natural resources as well. Recyclable materials include many kinds of glass, paper, metal, plastic, textiles, and electronics. In each year, Americans haul 82 million tons of trash to recycling center but that’s still just 32.5 percent of trash that US people throw out. To emphasize that why we should recycle the used materials, the following will show the benefit of recycling:
* Greenhouse gas emissions are reduced; by avoiding methane emissions and reducing energy required can contribute to climate change.
* Decreases the amount of CO2 produced.
* Prevents the pollution caused by the manufacturing of products from raw materials.
* Helps maintain the environment for future generations.
* Reduce a number of wastes and saves considerable landfill space.
* Reduces the need for landfill and incineration.
* Reduces the consumption of energy and water.
* Decreases the need for disposal.
* Protects and expands US manufacturing jobs
* Increases US competitiveness.
* Prevents pollution caused by the manufacturing of products from virgin materials.
* Saves energy.
* Saves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals.
How to Recycle Pallets?
Pallets are made from several materials such as wood, plastic, metal, paper, etc. Pallets are very common used to transport goods in the business world. When pallets become damaged or outdated, that can cause problems. However, if you take a proper role in managing used pallets that can benefit financially for you. Here are the ways to recycle them and keep them out of the landfill:
· If you get deliveries on pallets ask the company if they will pick up the leftover pallets. Many companies will do because they save having to buy new ones.
· Some companies can take used pallets off your hands or buy used pallets from you. You can check lists of pallet recycling centers or services by state or city in our website, you will get company names and locations if any are near your location they may be willing to take your used pallets for re-use or recycle.
· If you just have a few of pallets that you need to get rid of, you should give your old/used pallets to someone who needs to use them such as neighborhood or community.
· Remind that, do not leave your used/unwanted pallets unattended and in unprotected areas, especially, plastic pallets and metal pallets, because they are high resale value.
· The plastic pallet will identify the quality of plastic used in production, try to looking for the number/code inside the triangular arrows on somewhere on the pallets. Then contact a local plastic recycling center and mention the recycling code on the pallet. If they accept items of that number, many of them will be willing to send a truck and pick them up free of charge.
***However, if you are the recycle service providers and would like to add the address of your recycle centers/store in our site, you can send your information in the following:
Thank you for save the world.